1. When you register with SalesKit LLC, information is needed such as your name, organization name, email address. A billing address and credit card information is also required if you have chosen a paid account.
2. SalesKit LLC uses collected information for purposes such as processing and fulfilling your order, billing, service improvement, research, and other general purposes.
4. SalesKit LLC will share the collected information in order to respond to investigation, court orders, legal process, or to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of SalesKit LLC's terms of service, or as otherwise required by law. If SalesKit LLC is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
5. All of your data remains private and confidential. The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, please contact us.
6. SalesKit LLC will send a welcome email, and email account holders for billing purposes, and at times will send SalesKit LLC service-related announcements. You cannot opt out of service related emails as this is part of your service. If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us.
12. Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at hello at (@) getsaleskit dot (.) com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
13. We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at hello at (@) getsaleskit dot (.) com.
SalesKit LLC collects information under the direction of its Clients, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes.
We collect information for our clients, if you are an employee of one of our Clients and would no longer like to be involved with one of our Clients that use our service, please contact the Client that you interact with directly.
SalesKit LLC may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the provisions in this Policy regarding notice and choice and the service agreements with our Clients.
SalesKit LLC will retain personal data we process on behalf of our Clients for as long as needed to provide services to our Client. SalesKit LLC will retain and use this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.