It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information. The use of information collected through our service shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which the Client has engaged SalesKit LLC.
1. When you register with SalesKit LLC, information is needed such as your name, company name, email address as well as a billing address and credit card information is also required if you have chosen a paid account.
2. SalesKit LLC uses collected information for purposes such as processing and fulfilling your order, billing (including verification of your account with a financial institution), service improvement, research, and other general business purposes. We may also use information for other business purposes, such as data analysis (for example, to improve the efficiency of our site and services), providing customer support, customozing and improving the content and layout of the Site, statistical analysis of user behavior (for example, to understand what parts of the site are of most interest to users), product development, market research, adminstering individual accounts, and meeting government requirements such as sales tax collection, audits, etc. We engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, to comply with a legal obligation, and/or because we have a legitimate interest.
4.SalesKit LLC may share the collected personal information for the following purposes:
5. All of your data remains private and confidential. The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, please contact us.
6. SalesKit LLC will send a welcome email, and email account holders for billing purposes, and at times will send SalesKit LLC service-related announcements. You can opt out of service related emails only if you no longer wish to receive the services provided under your account. If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us.
7. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate it by making the change on our member information page, by telephone or electronic mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
9. As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.We do link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information. IP addresses are tied to personally identifiable information to better gauge our customers' needs and provide specific information to best serve them and provide the necessary services for which SalesKit LLC was engaged. Various browsers offer a Do Not Track (“DNT”) option that sends a signal that you do not want to be tracked while browsing a particular website. We do not respond to DNT signals at this time.
12. Our Web site offers publicly accessible blog. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
13. We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com
16. You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the services available through this Website may occur as normal events. You further understand and agree that we have no control over third party networks you may access in the course of the use of this Website, and therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
By logging in, you consent and opt-in to our use of several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
You have the right to be informed, which means that anyone processing your personal data must make clear what they are processing, why, and who else the data may be passed to.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You have the right to receive this data in a commonly used, machine readable format.
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You have the right to have your data amended or corrected. The process for doing that is described later in this Policy.
You have the right to restrict or object to further processing of your data.
SalesKit LLC collects information under the direction of its Clients, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. The processing of your data is necessary for the performance of SalesKit LLC’s obligations to its Clients. For purposes of this Policy, the Client that has engaged SalesKit LLC to provide certain services is the Data Controller. SalesKit LLC should be considered only as a processor on the Client’s behalf as to any Personal Data that is subject to the requirements of European Union’s Directive 95/46/EC.
We collect information for our clients, if you are an employee of one of our Clients and would no longer like to be involved with one of our Clients that use our service, please contact the Client that you interact with directly.
SalesKit LLC may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the provisions in this Policy regarding notice and choice and the service agreements with our Clients.
SalesKit LLC has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to the SalesKit LLC’s Client (the data controller). The Client is able to remove the data without SalesKit LLC’s involvement. However, if the Client requests SalesKit LLC to remove the data, we will respond to their request within 30 business days. You may contact SalesKit LLC’s Data Protection Officer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
SalesKit LLC will retain personal data we process on behalf of our Clients for as long as needed to provide services to our Client. SalesKit LLC will retain and use this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Use of SalesKit LLC’s website and application is governed by United States law and the laws of the State of Florida. If you are accessing the website or services from a physical location outside of the United States with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that are different from United States laws, you agree that by accessing the website or services, you are transferring your personal data and other data to the United States and you consent to the application of the laws of the United States and the State of Florida with respect to use of the website and services and any dispute regarding the website or this Policy. You further consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Florida. If any provision of this Policy is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any applicable law, the validity of the remaining portions or provisions shall remain in full force and effect.